Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Diary - 2014

2014 is a great year for me, it pushed my time as simple as that.. there were valuable life time initiatives that were started as part of my dream. My endeavors should tell the future world - how better i must be achieving it successfully!
I believe, anybody would feel happy, when their dreams come true.. though its very late and the end state should matter! I love happy ending stories, its actually a beginning! :)

Yes, there were turbulence' haunting my health, time had taught me again.. how to sustain and fight against them, but i admit still i'm a novice and good learner. Situations resulted in changes of my priorities and helped me to balance all the challenges rightly and focusing only on what i was in need. It also appraised me to surrender with all my ego's valuing relationship is the de-facto in human race. True, that its helping me to reconnect with world and friends as fast as i can for and with a good cause! :)

There were quick and happiest moments in my family book: Wedding bells, Kid's 1st cake cutting and Lullabies and so on! :-D



Welcome - 2015




I, welcome 2015 warmly with the same spirit to Grace My Goals and Dreams to come true with Success on time. May God Bless to keep Me and All My Family & Friends a Good Health, and to Shower - Prosperity, Happiness, Love and Bundles of Joy!

Remembering the following Mantra's by great leaders of the world to keep me going!

“What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” 
“Difficulties increase the nearer we approach the goal.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein

I'm ready to begin another new chapter and remembering that i have only 365 days to make every page of the chapter worth remembering when i finish the year!! A Great year ahead!!


Wishing You And Your Family A Very Happy New Year - 2015




Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to comment..